Buyers may now pay their Earnest Money online making your real estate transaction easier, safer, and quicker than ever.
Instructions on How to Pay Online
- Start by going to https://istitle.paymints.io/
- Create an Account by inputting your first and last name and your mobile phone number. We will send you an authentication code via text.
- Enter the authentication code you should have received via text message.
- Please input your personal information for bank compliance.
- Next you will see the Plaid screen. Plaid is the most secure way to connect your bank account electronically. We do not share or store any banking credentials. Please click continue.
- Plaid allows us to connect to over 16,000 financial institutions. What you will first see are the most banks used on our platform. If you do not see your bank click in the search bar and type in the name of your bank. Select your financial institution.
- After you have selected your financial institution, log in to your bank using your online banking credentials. This will allow you to view all of
your accounts which are eligible to make a transfer on our platform.
- Please select the account that you would like to use to make the transfer
- Once your account has been selected please click “Continue”.
- Please fill out the transfer details page. If you would like to add any notes about your transfer you can add that in the optional notes section
- Review your transfer details and if all of the information is correct please click “Make Transfer”.
- Once you have clicked “Make Transfer” both you and Interstate Title & Escrow will receive email notifications that the transfer
has been initiated. You will also receive an email notification when the transfer arrives in Interstate Title & Escrow’s account.
You can also add additional email recipients if you would like to send the transfer details to anyone else involved in the closing.